Wednesday 21 May 2014

Thank You Project Complete

Goodness I have been quiet in my little corner of blogland. I had intended to post last week, as I have been very busy, but my smallest has been unwell, so that took priority. And I am now about to go on holiday for a week. So I had best fort my act out.

Anyway, as per my previous post, I had the ambitious idea to knit 6 thank you scarves for my son's teachers for the end of the year. I have just blocked and woven in the ends on the last one, and here they are.

Hand spun lace weight yarn from a Batt Dropping from Nunoco


Hand dyed lace weight yarn from Eden Cottage Yarns


Hand dyed lace weight yarn from KnitPicks (discontinued)


Hand spun fingering yarn from fibre from World of Wool


Hand spun fingering yarn from batts from Nunoco


Hand spun fingering yarn from batts from Nunoco


I am really very pleased with them all, and am looking forward to the time when it comes to wrap them and have the boy write out a thank you card for all they have done for him this year. They definitely deserve to have it written from him.

So there we are, a quick FO post to show you what I have been up to. More to come soon as long as I can get busy before we go on holiday!

Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment